IGS has been shortlisted for a prestigious nationwide innovation award run by tech publication BusinessCloud. We are pleased to be included alongside 107 tech firms nominated for the first annual Scotland Tech 50, which will see the nation’s most disruptive companies ranked.
The general public can place their votes until 11pm on Wednesday 9th October by visiting this page.
A panel of independent judges will also select their top companies from the shortlist, with the final 50 ranking decided by a combination of the judges’ rankings and public vote.
The judging panel includes:
• Hazel Gibbens, entrepreneur engagement manager, Tech Nation
• Karen Meechan, head of operations, ScotlandIS
• Evelyn McDonald, CEO, Scottish EDGE
• Stephen Taylor, CEO, Technology Scotland
• Catriona Campbell, EMEIA wavespace leader, EY Advisory
• Andrew Sloane, investment lead in Scotland and the North West, ADV
• Alistair Forbes, investment director, head of software and the internet, Mercia
• Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud
You can vote for us here