Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) 4.0 - Day 2
May 26, 2023
Join IGS at CEA 4.0
Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) 4.0 is dedicated to development, innovation, technology, solutions, and requirements for the advancement of indoor farming to provide sustainable, environmentally friendly, circular economy enabling and efficient systems of growing plants, food and produce.
The event will host up to 58 presentations from a range of indoor farms, operators, and solution & technology providers over the 2 days of the conference providing you an insight into the latest developments and industry requirements. For CEA 4.0 2021 we had 525+ attendees from 250+ companies across 40+ nations in attendance.
May 6, 2022 11:25 AM
Panel discussion details
Continued Steps in Implementing Indoor Farming Into the Current Food and Retail Systems
May 20, 2022 4:10 PM
David Farquhar, CEO of IGS, will be part of the panel discussion.
Panel topics include:
- How are policy holders embracing and integrating indoor farming as an established viable food source for consumers?
- With so many technology options available to farmers is there a need for a blueprint standardised development method? Would this stifle innovation and choice?
- How to maximise resource efficiency in CEA operations?
- How are we developing the balance between human labour and machine labour in the farm?
- Kyle Barnett, Podcast Host, CropTalk & Media & Sales Director, CarbonBook
- David Farquhar, CEO, Intelligent Growth Solutions
- Daniel Kats, EVP Sales, Infarm
- Derek Smith, Executive Director, Resource Innovation Institute
- Chris Davies, Founder & CEO, Harvest London