Say hello to
Front End developer
Tim Ledsam has just moved up from London to Edinburgh, and has been surprised to find it a lot warmer (after factoring in the fact that houses here actually seem to have insulation).
He’s spent the last decade working on a variety of projects at Softwire, including:
- Working on the front end for BBC Introducing, BBC radio’s source for up-and-coming artists
- Working on Music Memories, a free app for dementia therapy via music
- Building streaming SMS message pipelines
- Working on connectors for holiday booking websites
- Building the systems that tell Ofgem how much renewable electricity commercial & residential sites have generated
- Helping put together the systems that generate the Royal Pharmaceutical Society’s yearly drug encyclopaedia
He’s joined IGS as a front-end developer for the Data Apps team, helping to visualise the outputs of their scientists and engineers.
When not working, he’s likely climbing, playing music, running an RPG for friends, or petting his cat, Tiny Visitor.